The website www.ligne-roset.com is a trading name of CINNA SAS (hereafter known as the « Cinna web site »), a company with a capital of 10,000 000 euros based at 1 route du Pont - 01470 Briord and registered with the RCS de Bourg-en-Bresse under no. 302 047 071. The Cinna brand name is a registered trademark. The site is registered with the CNIL (French dataprotection authority) under no. 1058542.
FRENCH DATA PROTECTION LAW (LOI INFORMATIQUE, FICHIERS ET LIBERTÉS)
Under law 78–17 dated 6th January 1978 and modified by the law of 6th August 2004, CINNA collects personal data relating to the Customer for use in the processing of the Customer’s order, the raising of invoices by CINNA and for the purposes of customer identification. This ‘personal data’ relates to information concerning the Customer as a physical person, communicated voluntarily by the Customer. This personal data thus includes individual-related data (such as surnames, first names, contact details). CINNA protects the privacy of the Customer by respecting current legislation. CINNA informs the Customer that this automated handling of information has been the subject of a declaration to the CNIL under number 1973084. In accordance with the French law Informatique et libertés n° 78–17 dated 6th January 1978 and modified by the law n°2004–801 of 6th August 2004, the Customer has a right to access and rectify the information concerned as well as a right to object to the their private data being processed sending of marketing offers. The Customer may make such a request by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link which can be found in each email, or by writing to the address indicated above.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The general structure and content of the Cinna web, and principally the text, photographs, images and sounds, are the exclusive property of CINNA. Any reproduction, either in full or in part, of the Ligne Roset web site or its content, in any medium and by any technical means, is strictly prohibited without the express prior authorisation of CINNA. The Cinna web site respects copyright. All copyrights of the protected works reproduced and communicated on the Cinna web site are reserved. Any reproduction of these works for any purpose other than for personal, private use is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from CINNA. Any violation of these mandatory provisions exposes the offender and any other responsible person to the statutory criminal and civil penalties.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Cinna web site collects the personal data of its users as described below. The data collected is only that provided by the user when using these services, with the exception of the user’s IP address which is additionally stored for the purposes of cookie management and online ordering.
- Contact form. This form also allows subscription to the newsletter, special offers and invitations to events. This data is stored in a database and is only used in the context of an exchange of emails. If the contact results in a collaboration with Cinna, this data is retained for customer administration purposes.
- Store Contact form. This form also allows subscription to the newsletter, special offers and invitations to events. This data is stored in a database and is only used in the context of an exchange of emails. If the contact results in a collaboration with Cinna, this data is retained for customer administration purposes.
- Catalogue request form. This form also allows subscription to the newsletter, special offers and invitations to events. It is used solely for information transmission purposes and is updated every 3 years.
- Registration forms relating to an order placed with the online store. This form also allows subscription to the newsletter, special offers and invitations to events. This data is retained for customer administration purposes. This data is stored in a database and is used for customer administration and invoicing purposes. They are passed on to partner stores responsible for delivery. Order-related email exchanges are made and This data is stored in a Mailchimp database: please refer to their own conditions of use.
- Cookies (see following point).
Information collected may be passed on to our partners responsible for its processing as described above or to partner stores. We may communicate with the web user by post, email, telephone or text depending on the type of form they have completed. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, those users whose data has been collected have the right to view this data and to request its correction or, if necessary, its deletion. Users may also object to the processing of personal data relating to them. These rights may be exercised by addressing a written request to Cinna SAS, either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post (1 route du Pont - 01470 Briord). We should also inform you of the existence of « Bloctel », a list to which you can subscribe if you wish to opt out of receiving cold calls. You can subscribe to this list here: https://conso.bloctel.fr/
A « cookie » is a small file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website or view an advertisement. These cookies are used to improve your user experience by enabling us to show you offers or services which match your interests. You can reject cookies at any time by configuring your internet browser to do so. The natures and objectives of the various cookies used by the Cinna web are described below. Certain cookies are required for certain technical features of the Cinna web and are only stored for a limited period of no more than 13 months.
The types of cookies used:
- Audience measurement: audience measurement tools are used to obtain information on visitor navigation
- Their objective is to make it possible to analyse navigational behaviour on the site for optimisation purposes.
- Social buttons: our site may contain third party applications. This can principally be the case with buttons/links to social networks (mainly « Share » and « Like » buttons for social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Please consult their own cookie management policies paying particular attention to those sections relation to privacy protection. · Sales through the online store: these cookies are used on our site to save your basket or send you information tailored to your interests. Cookies from the online store are mainly used to suggest a delivery location suited to your delivery address and its geolocation in order to determine your closest store.
You will need to configure your internet browser to either enable or disable cookies. Since the configuration of each browser is different, you will need to consult the help menus for your particular browser for instructions on how to modify your cookie requirements.
Cookies can be disabled as follows:
- Select « Tools », then « Internet Options »
- Click on the « Confidentiality » tab
- Select the desired level with the aid of the cursor
- Select « Tools », then «Options »
- Click on the « Private life » tab
- Select the desired level from the « Conservation Rules » tab
- Enter the address chrome://settings/ in your browser’s address bar
- Click on « advanced parameters » then « content parameters » then « cookies »
- Configure your browser as desired
- Click on the « Safari » menu
- Click on « Preferences »
- Select the desired level from the « Security » drop-down menu
The Cinna web site was created by CINNA SAS and MARKETING ÉLECTRONIQUE.